Tuesday, December 6, 2011

4 days!!

So, the attempt at blogging begins.
This blog goes out to all the followers, throw ya hands up!

I had one final today.  All that remains between me and a plane to Dubai is 3 finals, a giant Christmas bash, packing, an eye doctor appointment, deep cleaning the apartment, a job interview, dinner celebration, Goodwill and 3 batches of cookies.  "All that remains" just doesn't quite seem like the appropriate phrase for all those factors.  How about the mountain of things that seems to stand between me and that plane.  But holla, I'll get on it.  In 4 days.

Just so my intentions are clear:
this blog is to inform my friends and family of the crazy things going on when I might not get to call each of you individually.  For all the creepers: creep on playas.  I hope I will be able to post once every other day, if not more.

First mission: Dubai, U.A.E. with 6 very dear friends.  To visit the Parks family and see a glimpse of the culture.  We will be visiting with some members of their church, seeing and tasting the culture of Dubai, visiting the tallest building in the WHOLE world, and getting some sunny with a high of 83.

More to come!

3 comments: