Friday, December 23, 2011

Home Sweet Holidays

I have made it back from Dubai!!! Yay!

The adventures with my friends, new and old, will never be forgotten! This was a trip that I will never forget.
I am happy to be in the States with my family, but I miss Dubai.  It was 11 days of wonderful, and these next days will be filled with jolliness!

Our last day in Dubai was nothing short of wonderful! We got to make one last swanky mall trip and get ready with the bridal party for Adrienne and Kaia's wedding.  Kaia looked so beautiful! It was a fun reception, but for sure hard to leave all of our wonderful new friends.  We set off to make the 34 hour day!! Last night after we arrived in Knoxville, I drove to Murfreesboro to make an appearance at the Thomas family Christmas Party and to be with my parents, sister, aunt B and uncle Wayne.  Collin and Cameron even willingly picked me up in Cookeville to bring me home!! Love them.  My wonderful sister brought me red velvet from donut country <3

I am just chilling with my family and friends for the next few days to celebrate the birth, life, death, and resurrection of the wonderful Savior.  I wish you all a very happy Christmas! It's good to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment